Re: [Evolution] evolution and gpg

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 12:02, Not Zed wrote:
there should be an option to enable it for receiving.

if not, well you'll have to wait for s/mime, inline pgp is an outdated,
obsolete, and overall broken-by-design standard, and although we will
likely support receiving it at some point, it is very unlikely we'll
support sending it.

I am seeking reception support as well.  I think this is the right way
to do it.  Backward compatibility is always a good thing to have.

CL
--
Thank you,

CL Gilbert
man's wisdom [is] despised, and his words are not heard." Ecclesiastes
9:16

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
82A6 8893 C2A1 F64E A9AD  19AE 55B2 4CD7 80D2 0A2D
GNU Privacy Guard http://www.gnupg.org (Encryption and Digital
Signatures)