[Evolution] Locking system.wide settings for a park of 500+ workstation.

Greetings.

  This is probably a FAQ, but I cannot find a web page with the answer.

How can I lock some settings of evolution over 500+ workstations? For instance, I want to lock the LDAP server hostname on the workstations. First time users would have nothing to setup and could not screw it up. Ideally, the configuration would lie on a server or NFS mount with read only access for the user.

Best regards,
Hans Deragon
--
Consultant en informatique/Software Consultant
Deragon Informatique inc.         Open source: