Re: [Evolution] gui to big, howto get rid off bars.

On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 00:33, Robert Lindgren wrote:
How do I get rid of the bar below the icon tool-bar (INBOX 1new,1
selected 400 total). That bar takes up 37 pixels, and is useless, except
the total message count (which I would prefer to have on the right hand
side of the folder in the folder list).

Oh yes, this one is particularly useless. I don't quite understand why
"INBOX 1new,1 selected 400 total" is not a status bar message instead of
wasting all that valuable screen real estate.