[Evolution] Evolution 1.44 & Mandrake 9.1

I recently upgraded to Evolution 1.44 and now when I run it I get GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent:
The error from the activation system is Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0'

I can run as root with no problems.  I could not find a solution anywhere so
please excuse if this problem has already been posted.

Thanks,

Jason