[Evolution] Duplicate email download with Evolution 1.2.2-5

I am using Evolution 1.2.2-5 with RH 9.  When I retrieve email from a
specific newslists I get two copies of each message.  This happens with
only one newslist and only with Evolution no other email program seems
to do this.

Interestingly I have another machine using Evolution 1.2.2-5 and RH 9
and it does not have this problem.  The only difference is that the one
that gets the duplicate download deletes the message from the server.

Thanks

Charles