[Evolution] Newbie problem- contact list issue

Hello,

Please be gentle, I'm a clueless Linux newbie. :-)

I upgraded to evolution 1.4. I have a slight problem adding contacts to the address book. When I right-click an email address and the "add to contacts" popup appears it either times out and disappears "while querying address book" or when I click "add to contacts" the pop-up closes without adding.

Do you know of a quick solution to the problem?

Gary Waters