Re: [Evolution] evo printing and cups
- From: "Sean R. Kirkpatrick" <mlist bogusville us>
- To: Tony Earnshaw <tonni billy demon nl>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] evo printing and cups
- Date: 28 Apr 2003 21:14:28 -0700
Bingo! That did the trick. Thanks Tony!
On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 14:21, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
På må , 28/04/2003 klokka 22:26, skreiv Mario Vukelic:
On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 22:35, Sean R. Kirkpatrick wrote:
I have an HP DeskJet 970Cxi installed via CUPS that prints from every
other app, Open Office, Kate, etc, and I do see the lpr entry as you
describe, but the printer never gets the job - it seems to go off into
the bit bucket. No error, no entries in any log file, but no print job.
Try it in Unixese:
At a console:
Note the "name-of-the-printer".
When printing in Evo:
'lp -d name-of-the-printer'
I use CUPS/Gimpprint, but lpr doesn't work for me in any app; on the
other hand, the above works in everything.
] [Thread Prev