Re: [Evolution] evo printing and cups

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 22:35, Sean R. Kirkpatrick wrote:
I have an HP DeskJet 970Cxi installed via CUPS that prints from every
other app, Open Office, Kate, etc, and I do see the lpr entry as you
describe, but the printer never gets the job - it seems to go off into
the bit bucket. No error, no entries in any log file, but no print job.

Strange, worksforme (evo 1.2.3-woody4 from the woody backports, but
worked with every other version I have ever used). I redirect the
disussion to the list, since you're much better off there. Maybe some
evo guru knows a way to get debugging output out of evo

Good luck, M.