Re: [Evolution] gnuGP ,help...

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 10:17, Duda, Nick wrote:
Newbie here..... Ive installed gnuGP, I want to get it to work with
Evolution.. Does anyone have any good walkthroughs on how to configure
gnuGP and Evolution... Ive read all the documents on gungp.org but
doesn't help.....

Redhat 8.0 (up2dated), latest gnugp , latest evolution

Did you try reading the Evolution Manual?  It told me everything I
needed to know.
        Greg