[Evolution] evolution 1.2.4 and printing

When I print an email message evolution really goes berserk. For several
minutes the client is unusable and evolution-mail takes up to 99% cpu.
Then finally it prints and I get control back. I dunno what the matter
is but this is clearly not what should be happening. I have:

[csm stealth csm]$ rpm -q gnome-print
gnome-print-0.37-4

--
csm

No... I am not a curmudgeon! No... really...