Re: [Evolution] Couple of initial questions

Hey, a good script for that stuff does not need any interaction at all
-- so you won't worry, when it is done... ;-)

        And that will be.......When? ;)

btw: It will always be "after", cause only _sent_ mail goes to the sent
folder, and therefore the delivery is done (on your side only, of
course).

        Ok... Would it be something I do outside the program or would
evolution do it itself?

That should be possible with scripts.

But Eric just mentioned, what I have forgotten in my previous mail: Have
you considered searching in the sent folder? Evo displays only the
search results, what exactly is, what you wanna have in 3000 different
folders...

        I guess I'm just used to the way I've been doing it, and have
to learn a new way and make it work. Its still the foldering thats the
issue.

                Thanks,
                Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.