Re: [Evolution] Lost threading.

Nigel,
  thank you very much for the explanation and the tip.  Threading is now
back and everything marvelous.  The Evolution developers have really
created a great email client! :-)  I apologize for replying to your
message before I actually checked out the URL.  Sorry about that. :-)

Sincerely,
  Arne Sagnes