Re: [Evolution] Change the Date format

On Sat, 2003-04-19 at 21:03, Eric Lambart wrote:
There's currently no way to do that.  The format that Evolution displays
depends on the locale that you are currently using.  For me, it is
en_US, and the file in my RH 7.1 installation that determines the format
is /usr/lib/locale/en_US/LC_TIME.

If you have AM/PM displayed in the time, it sounds to me like you are
set to an American locale...?
This is RedHat 9 with:
# locale
LANG=sv_SE.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

Anyway, I hacked my LC_TIME file to display 24-hr time instead of 12-hr,
but just so you know... there's no way to get rid of the
"Today/Yesterday" thing without patching and recompiling Evolution
itself.

That's not a problem for me, it's the PM/AM thing I don't like, I want
the 24 hour time.

Cheers,
HÖ