Re: [Evolution] Sure this has been asked and answered a million time, but, gnome2.2 version of evo?

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 16:03, Kirby Ubben wrote:
Is there a plan and schedule for the evolution release using the gnome2.2
only, with no dependence on older gnome?

love to move my group to linux only desktops, but the version i have
approved for the desktop load is Slackware 9.0 and it's gone through the
verification stage, and i cannot allow multiple gnoem installs.

so knowing when evo will run on gnome2.2 with no dep would be great.

I'm not sure what you mean by "no dep" but the current 1.3.x development
series is for GNOME 2.x (it should run on both GNOME 2.0 and 2.2).

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.