Re: [Evolution] list of needed gnome2 libs for evo 1.3?
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: Mikhail Ramendik <mr ramendik ru>
- Cc: Evolution List <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] list of needed gnome2 libs for evo 1.3?
- Date: 21 Apr 2003 10:35:07 -0400
On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 22:19, Mikhail Ramendik wrote:
I want to hack on Evo, and understand that I need 1.3. I run ASP 7.3, an
RH 7.3 derivative, and lack Gnome2 libs. I think I may be able to get
them and build from source.
But, exactly which libraries does Evo 1.3 need? I don't want Gnome
itself, only the libs Evo wants.
You will require most of the gnome libraries for this anyhow
(bonobo-activation, libbonobo, libbonoboui, libgnome, libgnomeui, gconf,
glib, gtk+, etc). What you won't need are any of the end user apps like
nautilus, gnome-desktop, gnome-applets, etc.
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev