[Evolution] Sure this has been asked and answered a million time, but, gnome2.2 version of evo?

Is there a plan and schedule for the evolution release using the gnome2.2
only, with no dependence on older gnome?

love to move my group to linux only desktops, but the version i have
approved for the desktop load is Slackware 9.0 and it's gone through the
verification stage, and i cannot allow multiple gnoem installs.

so knowing when evo will run on gnome2.2 with no dep would be great.

thanks all.

k.

--
It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level.
- Marvin