Re: [Evolution] Missing "Palm Conduits" button in Control Center

On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 16:04, Thomas Maeder wrote:
Hi

I am trying to convince Evolution to synchronize with my PalmOS device.

I am following the steps on
http://support.ximian.com/cgi-bin/ximian.cfg/php/enduser/faq.php?p_prod_lvl1=2#q-9

The first slight difference is that that page writes about "Palm Link" which I
should click to setup the link between the device; in my version, this is
called "Pilot Link" though. But when I click it, I can perform the setup, and
once I'm done, the information displayed is what I'd expect.

What I can't currently do is configuring the device to sync with Evolution. I
am told to click on "Palm Conduits" in the Control Center, but there is
nothing called like that to click on. I have the feeling that I'm missing
some RPM, but haven't been able to figure out which one.

Can anybody help?

I'll get someone to update the end user FAQ updated.  Basically the two
capplets became one around gnome-pilot 0.1.70 so people could find
everything in one spot and also because of capplet compatibility issues.

The "Palm Conduits" capplet functionality is now under the "Conduits"
tab in "Pilot Link" capplet, and it should work pretty much the same.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.