[Evolution] Missing "Palm Conduits" button in Control Center
- From: Thomas Maeder <maeder+evolution glue ch>
- To: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: [Evolution] Missing "Palm Conduits" button in Control Center
- Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 22:04:18 +0200
I am trying to convince Evolution to synchronize with my PalmOS device.
I am following the steps on
The first slight difference is that that page writes about "Palm Link" which I
should click to setup the link between the device; in my version, this is
called "Pilot Link" though. But when I click it, I can perform the setup, and
once I'm done, the information displayed is what I'd expect.
What I can't currently do is configuring the device to sync with Evolution. I
am told to click on "Palm Conduits" in the Control Center, but there is
nothing called like that to click on. I have the feeling that I'm missing
some RPM, but haven't been able to figure out which one.
Can anybody help?
- SuSE 8.1
- Control Center 22.214.171.124
- Evolution 1.0.8
] [Thread Prev