Re: [Evolution] 1.2.4 multi-spell

man, 07.04.2003 kl. 21.04 skrev Etienne Tourigny:

What I would expect is that the list of spell corrections is taken from
the CURRENT selection of languages rather than the GLOBAL.  I would
expect the same behavior than the "Check spelling while I type" which
respects the CURRENT languages.

It will, if you cut out all language selection in what you call
"global."

I also assume that if a word is added to the personal dict. it would
respect the GLOBAL and not CURRENT languages.

*No*! That's my grouse. That's just what should not happen.

I digged around

You didn't "digged." Use the English spelling checker.

and found that the gnome-spell package is responsible of
this, rather than gnome-gtkhtml.  So, are there any suggestions on how I
could get this done or should I file a bug report?

If you do, I'll file the opposite :-)

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw