Re: [Evolution] 1.2.2 How to disable line wrap for inserted text files?

On Sun, 2003-04-06 at 22:52, Steven Cole wrote:
Greetings all,

Having just installed Mandrake 9.1, I've begun to use Evolution 1.2.2.
I used Evolution 1.0.2 for the past year, and liked the feature that
Insert text file from the Compose window would in-line the selected text
file with no automatic line wrap.

Now, with 1.2.2, when I do the same, it is automatically line-wrapped,
resulting in an unreadable mess.  I searched the archives, and one
thread in December seemed to imply that one could _not_ set the line
wrap value.

Select the text you've inserted and use the option menu on the editor to
change the mode on the text from "Normal" to "Preformat".  Evolution
allows you to change the wrap setting on a paragraph by paragraph basis.

And no, I do NOT want to "Attach" a file in these cases.  If I can't get
1.2.2 to behave like 1.0.2 did in this area, I'll have to use something
else (Kmail 1.5 behaves usably in regards to this feature).

I hear kmail is nice.

--Larry