Re: [Evolution] 1.2.2 How to disable line wrap for inserted text files?

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 15:52, Steven Cole wrote:
Greetings all,

Having just installed Mandrake 9.1, I've begun to use Evolution 1.2.2.
I used Evolution 1.0.2 for the past year, and liked the feature that
Insert text file from the Compose window would in-line the selected text
file with no automatic line wrap.

I to am cursing this change. I often insert log records into emails and
don't want them wrapped.  I would also like to be able to paste text
into the window without wrapping.

And while I'm bitching about the composer ;-)  I would appreciate having
the insert key honoured.  i.e. swap between insert and overtype mode.

"It aint necessarily so"  - Gershwin