[Evolution] Problem after upgrade

All,

        I use evolution and am very happy with it.  I did notice one problem
after upgrading, although not caused by the evolution package itself.
When I upgraded my RedHat 7.3 box to evolution 1.2.4, I had to upgrade a
lot of other packages as well (this all went fine, no depend problems).
But, gnome control center no longer seems to support screen savers, this
is a problem, because I can no longer lock my laptop, and this is a must
where I work.  Can some one please check on this for me, let me know if
there is a solution to get screen savers back.  Thanks.

        Regards,
        Lincoln
Lincoln Lavoie

Electrical Engineering Student