[Evolution] Select keys (gpg)

Gpg is now working fine with evolution, but there is
one issue that is a little annoying.

There are a number of keys im my public keyring that
are still in use where the e-mail address of the user
has changed.  When I encrypt with gpg, and the mail
address does not match any in my key ring, it just
fails and the message does not send.

Other mail clients will stop and say "what do you want
to do?" and the correct key can be selected.  I've
managed to convice a couple of people to fix their
keys, but it's not an option with many of them.

Another example of where this might occur is when I
want to send an encrypted message to someone at an
alternate (or even temporary) address.

If this can be done, I'd love to know how.

Barry