[Evolution] Determine mail account to reply with

Running Evolution 1.1.1 on Mandrake 8.2

I've just read over the earlier thread on this topic beginning at:

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2002-September/021289.html

I'd like to say that I agree with those who'd like to see the older
behaviour back. I use fetchmail to pull in mail from my various POP
accounts and dump it in /var/spool/mail/darren. Therefore ALL my
incoming mail messages have the same X-Evolution-Source value.

Is there a bug report that I can add a "Me too!" to? Or vote on? (Does
Ximian's bugzilla have voting?)

what is stranger is this: Evolution is using ddb cogsci ed ac uk for all
replies (it's the first account in the list) despite the fact that
darren dzr-web com is my default address and ddb cogsci ed ac uk is
actually disabled (it doesn't hav a tick next to it in Tools ->
Preferences -> Mail Accounts. Surely, if Evolution is going to default
to a mail address it ought to default to the default, and not an address
which is disabled?

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com           www.dzr-web.com