Re: [Evolution] Follow-up flags and labels in mail headers

tis 2002-09-24 klockan 19.45 skrev Dan Winship:
On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 13:30, Zot O'Connor wrote:
On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 06:13, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
Hi again,

It's nice to see the label and follow-up flag feature; they are quite
useful.

Can someone give a quick explanation of how to use them?  Do I need the
fields in the view?

right-click on a message in the message list and choose "Follow up...".
You can then give it a tag like "Follow up" or "Reply" or "Review", and
optionally a due date. Then when you look at the message (though not
right away if it's already being displayed), you'll see the flag info at
the top of the message, reminding you of whatever it's reminding you of.

Great,.. I was just about to bugzilla this kind of feature.. now 2
problems.. the Column takes to much space.. should use Icons instead
like the attachment etc.. or replace the Status icon.. for Call a phone
etc..  It should be added as a task too so that I'm reminded that I have
to write/call/whatever.. and/or automaticaly change colour
to something that makes it stand out..
The way it is now I'll never see what I needed to reply to cause
as I said, the Forward-flags column is too big and obtrusive..
Great feature but not very good implementation.

If you add the columns to the message list, then you can see the info
without selecting the message, but you don't need to add them to use the
feature.

That's the one that is too big..

-- Dan

--
Mårten Woxberg <marwo264 student liu se>
University of Linköping