Re: [Evolution] Beta1 lost some of my attachments

Er, sorry - yea, I should have specified.

The cache is ~/evolution/mail/imap/<account>

Jeff

On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 19:07, Kenneth Porter wrote:
On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 14:47, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
This was discussed just yesterday on the list. The problem was solved
but you need to rm -rf your imap cache as the cache is "corrupted"
(actually, only the caches of the broken messages are corrupted but it's
easier to just rm -rf it all)

Which files are the IMAP cache? Is that the stuff in
~/evolution/imap/<account>? I ask because there's also an empty
directory ~/evolution/cache.