Re: [Evolution] Bogofilter? The fight against spam continues...

On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 07:42, Erlend Simonsen wrote:
Seeing as I get well over 200 spam emails a day, naturally spam
filtering is a pretty big thing for me. ;-) Has anyone considered adding
support for bogofilter or one of the spin offs from that project to
Evolution?

I was thinking of implementing it as part of Evolution, yes.

I'd love having a filtering rule that interfaced to bogofilter, as well
as updating the filters statistics when I read an email or move it to a
spam marked folder.

http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/bogofilter/

Possible to do at all?

well, if all you want is to run an external program - then you can do
that now using filters to fork/exec an external program.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.