Re: [Evolution] Version confusion??

lør, 2002-09-21 kl. 18:52 skrev Steve:

BTW I used to be a die hard XFmail user, an XFmail chauvenist at that.
Recently, they announced a new version of XFmail; usually I'd download
the binary or compile it without question, and upgrade. Now I just look
at it, download it for archive purposes, but then go right back to
checking my email via Evolution!

*I* used to be a die-hard Pegasus Mail for Window 3.11 and Mercury 1.0
smtp server for NetWare 3.11 fan, but life takes the strangest twists,
doesn't it?

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Tha can allway tell a Yorkshireman, but tha canna tell 'im much.

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key: http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:       (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:         (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981