Re: [Evolution] New snap shot thoughts

On Pá, 2002-09-20 at 15:52, Zot O'Connor wrote:
c)  When looking at multiple panes, and I CRTL+ to increase the font of
one opane, they all increase.  This is bad!

This is not a bug, it's a feature.

No no no!  I have 1 window with a tiny font (from outlook), so I hit
CTRL+, now all windows are HUGE.  This does not make sense.  A "default
size increase" for poor eyes maybe, but not on the fly.

Is there a bug report for this yet?

not yet, but there was another for this feature. please submit the bug
and we will discuss this. BTW, do you know there is C-* as well for
restoring original size?

Radek