3)  signature file can be changed
4) searches keep the text betwen types of searches (Sender/Subject)

Some issues:

#2  How do I set a followup on the note before I send it?  I see it as
sort of a flag in varius places, but I would expect to set it when I
send.  Does anything look at it?
#3  The signature drop down box is cool, but does it do anything?  Can I
ditch it?

a)  The view preview pane hotkey (Q) no longer works....
b)  gnome spell no longer seems to work.  This is baad!
c)  When looking at multiple panes, and I CRTL+ to increase the font of
one opane, they all increase.  This is bad!
d) alt-Q does not reformat the paragraph.  I need then when resending
notes....

--
Zot O'Connor <zot zotconsulting com>
White Knight Hackers, Inc.