[Evolution] 1.1.1.99 Issues

On Red Hat 7.2:

1)  I have my mail accounts set to leave messages on server.  On a
seemingly random basis, Evo is downloading multiple copies of messages.

2)  The in speed for checking mail SIGNIFICANTLY decreased immediately
after going from 1.0.8 to the beta.  It looks like it is during the POP
summary retrieval.

3)  Expunging messages for folders with a few hundred messages in them
is taking noticably longer.

I have been using Evolution for a very long time now.  Thanks for a
great product and good luck with 1.2.

Regards,

        John Graber