Re: [Evolution] New Beta 1.1.1.9 bugs

On Čt, 2002-09-19 at 15:33, Pascal DeMilly wrote:
Composer: Spell checking doesn't seem to be enabled. I checked the
preferences, and I can see that I don't have any dictionary defined. How
do I add dictionaries ? I don't see any buttons there. Also I thought
that aspell by default came with the american dictionary. Ihave
aspell-0.33.7.1.ximian-2 and gnome-spell-0.4.ximian-4.

Hi,

I guess you are missing gnome-spell-0.5. It should work once you upgrade
it. In case you need different dictionaries, just install aspell ones.

Cheers
Radek