Re: [Evolution] Need "refresh" option for IMAP folders

On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 03:16, Not Zed wrote:
On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 00:18, Kenneth Porter wrote:
I've been creating folders on the server in my IMAP tree and it would be
desirable to have some way in Evo to refresh its idea of the available
filters. This might require a disconnect/reconnect sequence with the
server. It looks like it's necessary to restart Evo (9/19 snapshot) to
see the new folders.

How did you create the folders?  In evolution?

No, I use "touch" to create the folder under ~/mail.

BTW, using yesterday's snapshot (9/19), evo crashes if I try to create a
folder with it on my UW-IMAP server. The folder does get created, so the
crash happens between there and the dismissal of the dialog that accepts
the new folder name. All of evo disappears from the screen after I
dismiss the "evolution has crashed" messagebox.