Re: [Evolution] Need "refresh" option for IMAP folders

On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 00:18, Kenneth Porter wrote:
I've been creating folders on the server in my IMAP tree and it would be
desirable to have some way in Evo to refresh its idea of the available
filters. This might require a disconnect/reconnect sequence with the
server. It looks like it's necessary to restart Evo (9/19 snapshot) to
see the new folders.

How did you create the folders?  In evolution?

To implement it, it doesn't need a reconnect, it just needs the code
fixed.