Re: [Evolution] Multipart Mime message not working.

are you saying this message used to parse, or its just a new message
which doesn't parse?

there's a known bug with it, in that the detection is actually not very
reliable.  it assumes a multipart with no parts must've been a bad
message, but we've seen at least 1 email with an empty multipart, which
is errornously flagged as not being parsable.

btw is this imap?