Re: [Evolution] Multipart Mime message not working.
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Austin Gonyou <austin coremetrics com>
- Cc: Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Multipart Mime message not working.
- Date: 19 Sep 2002 19:41:02 +0930
are you saying this message used to parse, or its just a new message
which doesn't parse?
there's a known bug with it, in that the detection is actually not very
reliable. it assumes a multipart with no parts must've been a bad
message, but we've seen at least 1 email with an empty multipart, which
is errornously flagged as not being parsable.
btw is this imap?
On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 04:46, Austin Gonyou wrote:
I've a multipart mime message that's been floating around in an email
thread internally but there seems to be no data in it for EVO to parse.
Outlook works fine with the messages, but I can't seem to see what's
changed. I didn't have any problems yesterday with that snapshot of
188.8.131.52. Todays seems to have broken this somehow.
Austin Gonyou <austin coremetrics com>
evolution maillist - evolution ximian com
] [Thread Prev