Re: [Evolution] New snap shot thoughts

On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 15:27, Zot O'Connor wrote:
a)  The view preview pane hotkey (Q) no longer works....

Use ` (back tick).

b)  gnome spell no longer seems to work.  This is baad!

Do you have the gnome-spell from the Evolution Beta channel?

c)  When looking at multiple panes, and I CRTL+ to increase the font of
one opane, they all increase.  This is bad!
d) alt-Q does not reformat the paragraph.  I need then when resending
notes....

I don't know about these ones, I guess they should be filed as bugs...
Larry?

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>