Re: [Evolution] Custom Summary Page

On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 20:22, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
If I wanted to customize the layout of the summary page, what file would
I have to change?

You can't. We were originally going to have a customizable summary page,
but it got too close to 1.0 and we didn't have time to finish it, so we
went with a hardcoded summary layout instead. The old code is still in
the source tree, but it didn't get touched for 1.2 either.

Or, assuming you meant how could you customize it if you built evolution
yourself, it would be the stuff in evolution/my-evolution. (The
directory was never renamed to match the component.)

-- Dan