Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: Message order in mailboxes/folders]

if you set it, it should just work that way from then on.

needs to be set for each folder.

On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 06:25, Daniel Curry wrote:
From: Daniel Curry <dcurry pcpn net>
To: Evolution <evolution ximian com>
Subject: Message order in mailboxes/folders
Date: 18 Sep 2002 12:18:59 -0700

How do I save my preferred sort order of messages in mailboxes and
subsequent folders?  I prefer the order to be newest at the top, and
grouped by thread.  so threads that have new content are at the top of
the view.  Then I would like to have this as MY default behavior on all
folders within a mailbox.

Thanks for the pointers.

Daniel Curry