[Evolution] Changing the default display size of plain-text mails

Hi everyone,

my evolution is now running :), though I had to strain my brains a bit
to find out that the "folder bar" was needed to see which mail account I
had subscribed to. May I suggest that the folder view be switched on by
default ?

Now that I can read my mail, I'd like to set the font it is displayed
with a bit larger. I've seen there's such a thing in the menu, but it is
only set for one particular folder (mind, I can set it for all folders,
but I don't find it very ergonomic). I've seen Evolution has added an
entry in the control center of Gnome that allows the change of the plain
text font of compose windows, but I could not find anything similar for
reading mail.

Does anyone know how to solve that problem ?

Thanks in advance

Francois