Re: [Evolution] Archive function?

Le mar 17/09/2002 à 22:37, Jeffrey Stedfast a écrit :
On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 16:16, Greg Macek wrote:
Agreed that the tools are indeed already there to do this myself. I may
end up doing something similar to what you describe below. However,
having a front-end to this would ease newer users to Evo or Linux for
that matter. That's all I'm saying. :-)

I thought the concept of archiving was a unix-only thing anyway. I don't
know of any Windows clients that actually support it (well, I'm only
"familiar" with the more popular clients - I'm sure somewhere there is a
Windows mailer that does this but I don't think Outlook nor
Netscape/Mozilla offer this).

Actually I have seen Outlook archiving old mail. It claims it compresses
them to gain place on disk. I dunno what actually happens, but that's
what it says.