Re: [Evolution] Multiple Calendars + languages

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 11:01, Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:

I'm writeing emails in German and in English.  Gnome is configured for
german.  So Evolution starts in german and when I'm writeing english
mails - so it says every word is underlined from the Spellchecker.  Is
there a way to select my current language of an email (or autodetect
after the first sentence?)

That would be so sweet ! I used to restart Evolution about ten times a
day to switch languages. Now I don't bother anymore and skip
spellchecking. I can live with that, but I would sure appreciate
language autodetection to start using spellchecking again.