Re: [Evolution] Multiple Calendars + languages

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 11:01, Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:
Hello,

I'm using Evolution also to add my tasks, and my dates.  But now I want
to add the dates of my girlfriend (school and so on) and of my little
girl (2,5 years old) where she is and when she has something to do
(doctor, etc..)

So I'd like to see which thing is for whom and so on... Is it possible
to add different colours for different cathegories of dates and tasks?

not yet, there's a bug somewhere in bugzilla about it. But I'm not sure
when that will be implemented :-(

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>