Re: [Evolution] Keyboard Shortcuts in 1.1.1.99 planed for 1.2

mån 2002-09-16 klockan 22.04 skrev Manuel Borchers:
Am Mon, 2002-09-16 um 21.28 schrieb Mårten Woxberg:
Ok try this.. press Numlock :)
TADA It doesn't work no more... !! IIRC Numlock shouldnt bother the
 ^
<v> layout but only the Keypad.. but it seems like someone made a
misstake! :)

WOW, you are right! Strange behavior...
I think that should be filed in bugzilla. Would be great, if you could
do that.

I'll bugzilla that after Im done with washing dishes :)

Question: are backtick and ~ on the same place on a US keyboard?
if so. bind the key to the KeySum not the character `.

Yes, they seem to be (switched my keyboard layout to US). But on my
German keyboard this key is ^/°

Backtick is on the key left of Backspace for me.. but I have to shift to
get it... but the key left of 1 should be ok for all countries and
layouts if they bind to the key instead of what the key produces..

I've no idea which key would be okay for "all" layouts...

Regards,
Manuel

--
m borchers gnome-de org
http://www.gnome-de.org - http://www.matronix.de

  9:58pm  up  6:14,  2 users,  load average: 0.61, 0.26, 0.18