[Evolution] gnome-pilot and evolution conduits in 1.1 beta

Hi JP,

I know this has been asked several times, but I don't think you
addressed this on the evolution list. In fact, we haven't heard from you
on the list since May. Do you have an ETA on when the evolution conduits
will make it into the development snapshot packages?  (Since the devment
snapshot splashscreen now says "beta" (beta for what? will there be a
1.1 release, and if so, when?), perhaps you could give the conduits to
us so we can test them.

Perhaps you could also update us on where pilot support stands in Ximian
Gnome. RedCarpet's latest release of pilot-link, for instance, is over a
year old (0.9.5, latest release is 0.11.4, released today). And what's
going on with gnome-pilot development?
http://www.gnome.org/gnome-pilot/ hasn't been updated in a year and a
half, the new page it links to on eskil's site is 404.

Thanks,
Richard
--
Richard Zach ...... http://www.ucalgary.ca/~rzach/