Re: [Evolution] evolution-dev / weekends and holidays

On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 02:00, Not Zed wrote:

KDE's KOrganizer highlights holidays and weekends with red in the
listings. It also automaticaly uses the correct holidays..
These are two features that I miss in my calender..

How can it guess the correct holidays?  They vary from country to
country and even province/state to province/state ...

In the global KDE configuration you can set up the country you live in.
So it's not a problem for the client but a desktop feature.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini            alessio albourne com
APL Financial Services          http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"
                -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925