Re: [Evolution] Changelog

sön 2002-09-15 klockan 14.59 skrev Not Zed:
Check the NEWS file.

The relevent content of NEWS is also genreally posted to the lists at
release time.

Where can I find this file?
It should reside in my ~/evolution/ folder but....

The ChangeLog in the source is usually too detailed (and long) to be
much use.

I can understand that.. but I'd like to know why I should upgrade, what
it fixes etc.. and that should be easily accessible from Red-Carpet I
think.
<snip>

--
Mårten Woxberg <marwo264 student liu se>
University of Linköping