Re: [Evolution] Cutting off signatures?

someone had a patch for it, cant rewmember what happened to it or if
indeed its already there.

On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 04:45, Greg Macek wrote:
Is there a way for Evolution to cut off signatures on replies? The mail
clients we use in-house generally put a "--" line before the start of
the user's sig. Other mail clients such as Mozilla's or will get rid of
this on replies, which tends to help clean up the long reply text that
follows. It just makes for a cleaner thread in the email and there's
really no need to see that when replying. Just my opinion. Any thoughts?
- Greg