Re: [Evolution] Is there a description of filters.xml

Op wo 11-09-2002, om 00:57 schreef simran:
Not sure... but i would say this would be fairly "dangerous" in the
sense that its probably cached and might get overwritten when you exit
evolution... or edit filters.

You are proberly right. Anyway, it is not something I am going to use
often. But I do not like the way I edit filters with Evolution. I will
not use the program (after I have written it ;-) ) often, so it is not a
problem to leave Evolution.