Re: [Evolution] Is there a description of filters.xml

Not sure... but i would say this would be fairly "dangerous" in the
sense that its probably cached and might get overwritten when you exit
evolution... or edit filters.

On a similar note, i have noticed that if you have filter logging on,
the filter.log file output gets cached... is it possible to turn caching
off for the logfile as it hard to "see what is happening live" with
caching on (have to exit evolution to force it to flush its cache at the
moment).