[Evolution] woah. uh... how do I kill this 'html' feature?

In evo 1.1.0.99, I find that if I am copying text from a web page that
is weirdly formatted, into an email message in evo, it copies not only
the text, but the actual html-style formatting.

I just want it to copy the text, kinda the way it worked in the old
1.0.8 version (which is like how it would react if I pasted the same
text into something like "nedit"). How do I get it to act like this by
default?

Thanks.

-- Steve